Interior valeting

HT

Does anyone know of products/techniques that will give a good result on the interior door trim panels of a zed?? I've tried autoglym rubber & vinyl cleaner (trigger bottle spray-on) on the panels, but with not much success. Have tried applying to the trim using a soft cloth, both direct & using the cloth to apply and have also tried using a soft brush, again applying directly and also on the brush itself, thinking this might give a better result on the bobbly plastic. Spent a bit of time on it, but neither method has worked very well, have got a very patchy finish. Ideally I'd like a low sheen finish. any ideas anyone???

+1 for the Poorboys spray. I'd tried so many other things (sprays, wipes, creams etc) and nothing comes close to the finish you get from the Poorboys. It's safe enough for the leather as well, so you can pretty much just cover your entire interior in it and it'll come out looking beautiful.