01-09-06 = Z Day

JimmyJam75

OK.. So I know I've been going on about this for ages in some of my previous posts .. but .. the wait will soon be over.

My Z is due to the dealer mid August, so I've devided to post-pone collection until 1st Sept, that way I get the new plate. It's only another couple of weeks, and I'm certain I've dont the right thing.. (!?) it's just the wait is unbearable...

Especially, as I've been buying stuff for the car already: a stubby aerial, BT adaptor and a Z key-ring (which came yesterday.. in it's own lovely little presentation box - *sniff*).. - SEE PIC

*SIGH*

Is anyone else picking up a new Z on the 1st? Does anyone have the ability to time travel? 5 weeks... how am I going to cope... HELP!

:wacko:

Jim

Sounds like it.

But there is still some debate over whether the 06 will actually come with the BT adaptor, or whether it will still be an extra, just that the car is "ready" for it.

The debate goes on here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

I have been advised that (by several dealers) that the BT adapter somes standard with the MY06 Z's.

Apparently some dealers are trying to charge customer's for this so id be careful

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I've been really lucky (thankfully). i hadnt got around to advertising it, so just stuck a sign in the windows and had a few people interested. one of the guys i worked with wants it.. SORTED !

i was warned about timewasters from some sites though.. Autotrader E&M etc..

• 2 weeks later...