01-09-06 = Z Day

JimmyJam75

only 2 days to go !!!!!

Mike - you'll be pleased to hear that I bought a nice cleaning / polishing kit at the weekend... :)

Good man, make sure you buy a wash mitt, not a sponge...... much better to use and less risk of scratchin! :thumbs:

lovely, will do... and I take it I should hold off polishing it for a while (as mentioned on another thread), as it's new? just stick to a wax?

Yeah just get a good couple of coats of waxing on there asap. Do a proper job, don't rush and will pay dividends. Don't polish yet, no need....

If you can afford, seeing as its new. I definitely get it Paintshielded....... if you interested then use the discount section etc. I would defo recommend as would others on here. So much better having to fork out another £400 (ish) than put up with stonechips on your car for ever!

Thanks for the advice...

Does anyone know of anywhere local to me (Berkshire) that does this service?

yes, speak direct to Paintshield ( I think its Tom off the top of my head)...

See here:-

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1980

PM me if you want to go ahead and I can tell you how to get your discount etc from this forum. :thumbs:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Picked it up this morning !!! 10:00.. been driving all day / seeing (showing off to) friends.. !

Love it... it's been worth the wait, worth buying new and worth holding off for the 56 reg...

everywhere I went peoples heads turned... :)

Jim's a happy bunny.

:)