New Additions

Shaun1982

Just thought id pop up a few pics of my latest mods, excuse the tape on the b pillars,its holding the cf covers off Scott tight for the time being.

Oh and yes the cars dirty,but i went to sheffield & back thursday and it threw it down big time so ive not washed it yet.

Heres the piccies then,i cant be happier with these mods although i feel one two similar mods might be marmite :lol:

Photo001-1.jpg

Photo004-1.jpg

Photo002-1.jpg

Oh yeah i also fitted a new light,can you tell the difference :lol:

Photo003-1.jpg

Its a new(well 2nd hand) headlight with the standard hid bulb in it compared to the passenger headlight that for some strange reason is running an aftermarket kit when the factory stuff is there. I do have new bulbs ill fit when my other light turns up.Ill actually be able to see where im going when the other light comes :lol:

4 pin connector into the rear drivers side cluster, 3 wires go in - chase the reverse wire to the connector, remove and replace the pin into the one that was spare, that should be the fog, if it works swap the bulb to a red LED! at least thats the difference between the UK and US cluster loom...

Tend to agree with martinopy, you got a few too many colours going on that your eye is drawn too..

Chrome, green, orange, red, white, black...