Got my car back ........ at last!

BRO-T

Well, after a month of waiting my car is finally back on my drive.

For those who don't know a month ago I crashed my zed after being cut up on a dual carriageway. I'm just sooo glad to get it back and drive a decent car instead of a Skoda Fabia 1.1

I've got to ask though, is the steering meant to be heavy and the gear change quite stiff??

Because I’ve been used to a Skoda where everything is light and doesn't feel connected to anything. So driving my zed home last night, it felt like a real effort to turn the wheel or change gear. Maybe I’m just out of practice!

I've got to ask though, is the steering meant to be heavy and the gear change quite stiff??

Because I’ve been used to a Skoda where everything is light and doesn't feel connected to anything. So driving my zed home last night, it felt like a real effort to turn the wheel or change gear. Maybe I’m just out of practice!

I thought it was just my car, glad to know that someone else thinks the same

I remember going between cars. Once you get used to a car with @*!# performance and steering as light as air, you do quite easily forget how heavy things can be on another car.

Oh so true............when I end up having to drive the Astra - it scares me how light the steering is and how I have no real connection to the road :blink: