Carbon Plenum + Spacer Orders

scottsoulby

Hi guys,

Ive been given the go ahead to start processing orders from patrick, hes already started making them from Demon Tweeks, but as i put orders in, they will have priority so you guys get them quicker. They usually take about 2 days to make, unless he has some in stock

Demon Tweeks i have been told will be retailing them for around the 350-395 pounds

I will be selling them for 250 + delivery, which is cheap as chips, so ive kept to my word :thumbs:

keep Plenum discussions here please:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24954

Pic fitted:

444444444444001.jpg

As normal, please delete or add your name

Thanks.. Scott

ORDERS LIST:

1. Rtbuscuit - deposit paid

2. Lamby - deposit paid

3. DBlock - deposit paid

4. Cookiemonster

5. Bladesgrant

6. GT4 Zed

• 1 month later...

now then,

the plenum has been running fine mate, its been on for a few thousand miles and hasnt skipped a beat, more than happy with the way its turned out,

the only issue ive had with it is not through the performance but the carbon has gone a milky colour in places, this is because of the heat, its the resin thats changed colour, simple job though, we have just changed the resin for a better grade, so should be no problems in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, yeah all seems to be back on track finally!!! :yahoo:

I should be picking a few up tommorrow night depending what time I get back from work or it will be Wednesday, if you would like one let me know and I'll try get you one sorted,

dblock and lamby have the first couple after rich,

Now the mould is all complete these should only take a few days to make so you won't be waiting to long :thumbs: