@#$!! Post Office

rich5259

Harman350z sent me some of his fabulous spotted cards - they really are the business :teeth:

:rant: just been to collect them from the sorting office. Had to pay 8p under postage and a 1 pound handling fee.

When I pointed out that there is not an 8p difference in any of the tarriffs on the chart next to the desk and I thought someone had just made it up, the girl at the counter had no reply.

Since he'd used a 1st class stamp without a face value, why didn't they just treat it as 2nd class and deliver it on Saturday not leave a note on Friday? :angry:

And they wonder why business is dropping and going to private companies who don't bugger about.

Harman350z sent me some of his fabulous spotted cards - they really are the business :teeth:

:rant: just been to collect them from the sorting office. Had to pay 8p under postage and a 1 pound handling fee.

When I pointed out that there is not an 8p difference in any of the tarriffs on the chart next to the desk and I thought someone had just made it up, the girl at the counter had no reply.

Since he'd used a 1st class stamp without a face value, why didn't they just treat it as 2nd class and deliver it on Saturday not leave a note on Friday? :angry:

And they wonder why business is dropping and going to private companies who don't bugger about.

they are quite dim, my postman leaves all my packages lying at my front door on the wet mat, in the rain. fortunately everything so far has been well wrapped of a car part so its not been a problem. soon i reckon something will get ruined. every other company just throws it in the greenhouse :shrug:

i have 2 post offices near me, and my parcels always end up going back to the one furthest away, which is also the one that closes for a half day on wednesdays, which is the only time i can collect :rant: until friday.

i have a engine cooling plate waiting for collection, if i can't get it this lunchtime, i won't be able to get it till friday :doh:

Your posties are a worry, lol, not that ours are much better.

Now, I presume your postal workers are now back at work, not still on strike. Whilst on this topic, when you receive parcels from overseas there, even if it's a gift, not of major value either, have any of you been slammed with import duty??