Clear front reflectors

ug45cwb

Decided to keep my Z for another year or so and give it some bling. As I'm a complete newb I thought the front bumper reflectors would be a safe and gentle way to start. I like the clear OEM ones on z-store. Are these hard to fit? What tools will I need?

Cheers

Decided to keep my Z for another year or so and give it some bling. As I'm a complete newb I thought the front bumper reflectors would be a safe and gentle way to start. I like the clear OEM ones on z-store. Are these hard to fit? What tools will I need?

Cheers

Not hard to fit, but it is a bumper off job :) Sarah

Depends on which one!

Not a bumper off really, more of a wheels off and arch liner removed... easy job really... jack up, wheel off, remove arch liner (1 screw and 4 pop clips) remove oem with a short phillips (2 screws) and defit with the white ones... arch on, wheel back on, stand back, drink tea, smoke fag (delete if irelelvant) admire your work!

Where you based?

Having taken off the bumper, it's a simple task to take off the wheel arch liners as well. Once the wheel arch liner is off you can change the front indicator bulbs from orange to crown silvered. (See here, but there are other companies - http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_de ... odID=52189)

Two quick and easy mod's at the same time. B)

Does that mean you'll have access to all the other bulbs too?

• 2 months later...
I changed mine without removing the bumper, bit of squeeze though and you need to remove front wheels and arch liners.

R

I managed to leave my wheels on but the liners had to be part removed :thumbs:

Only took 5mins or so per side.......... Never had a car where changing the bulbs was so much of a pain!! :dry: