Not detailed many 350z's

Envy Valeting

Good work chap.

I hear you did Bens Evo wheels, bet you wont be doing them again! I hear they took a good going over to remove the brake dust! :lol:

You're not wrong! 6hrs to clean 4 wheels but I got them like NEW and they were the roughest EVER! I made sure he took some decent wheel cleaner and rimwax :lol:

Good work chap.

I hear you did Bens Evo wheels, bet you wont be doing them again! I hear they took a good going over to remove the brake dust! :lol:

You're not wrong! 6hrs to clean 4 wheels but I got them like NEW and they were the roughest EVER! I made sure he took some decent wheel cleaner and rimwax :lol:

:worthless:

You not taught Ben the ways of cleaning Chris?

Good work chap.

:worthless:

You not taught Ben the ways of cleaning Chris?

I dont think Ben was expecting such a good cleaning service. Basically he has about 4 sets of Evo Enkei wheels which he cycles through using on the road then track when tyres are knackered. When they are shot for track use he puts good tyres back on and back onto road use. I think these were either bought and not used by him (ie about to get new tyres and go on as road wheels) or they were his track wheels about to go back to road wheels. So shocking amounts of baked on brake dust that he couldnt be arsed to shift. He'd never though of using PB wheel sealant as to paraphrase him "they arent tart wheels like mine" :lol: Now knowing that Tim will charge about 10x the price to clean them again, he might well be using the RimWax ;)

I never took any pics Stew, its just a set on Enkei's LOL!

I did tell Ben that I was about 50% of the way through them at my "budget cut off point" in terms of pricing for the job LOL but there was no way I'd give them back half done so I just knuckled down and got on with it. they did come top of my worst wheels ever though :)

I'd do his wheels again but he'd get a different quote!