Need some advice guys!

ChrisUUC

Ok I finally got the go ahead on my new job which in turn means I can now confidently purchase a Zed which ive been wanting to do for some time :)

Im going to look at a facelift gunmetal zed on these shores ... and I need advice on what to look for, ill give yous the full specidfication of the car and the facts I know until now. If some of you could give me the run down on what to look for at this mileage and what the service history sdhould consist of to match mileage and year of manufacture.

On to the car:

July 2006 Facelift 350z GT Pack

36955 miles on the clock, 1 owner from new

Fully RAC inspected in the last week

New brake pads and discs on rear

Black leather with optional SAT NAV

RAC inspection was all clear but they did say the owner did inform them that front bumper had been touched in professionally to remove stone chips, he seems to be an honest guy.

What should the car have ... I take it this mileage isnt big for these cars?

And if anyone could enlighten me into wehat price this should be it would be a great help.

Many thanks in advance guys!

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

I paid £300 for a P3 but it depends on your location as prices seem to differ greatly. Can't remember what it consists of but if you have a search in the servicing section i'm sure that Abbey or DMS posted up the differences in services :thumbs: