I now own a Z

AlexZ

Hi again Alex! Shame you went for the unpainted version but i've heard it makes them .0000000000001 BHP faster....... :p

Haha :lol: , well I did like the look of the old rusty ones but when I saw that everyone owned them in our area I wanted to be a little different. I guess if worst comes to worst I could use a brillo pad to clean mine and have your paint work colour in about 6 months lol... :yahoo:.

You best keep that tailgate locked at the meet cause I need a cargo next asap lol :doh:

Alexz

Hi again Alex! Shame you went for the unpainted version but i've heard it makes them .0000000000001 BHP faster....... :p

As opposed to the rusty QUIET version hehe :boxing::disguise:

Nice one Alex.... I'll have to pop by this wk and take a peek! B)

Guess you do have a point about the exhaust not or LACK off it lol :doh:

Your welcome round anytime, you can take her for a drive and see what you think dude. :drive1

Nice one buddy, she looks super cool B) there is always something to do regarding your pride and joy :lol: even if you went over it with a fine tooth comb before buying you always will find some more marks you didnt see :lol::lol:

Chuffed for ya mate. o yer and officially....welcome :thumbs:

Your right mate I just need a couple off days to get some major cleaning and a little wax oil action going on before the snow comes... :teeth:

Alexz

DUDE!Cheers Alex! Worrying you have met me and still said that! Shouldn't that be dudette? :lol:

Haha, you will soon learn "Dudette" :teeth: , that I call every one dude or babe lol...but I need to meet you a few more time before the babe term is used so I dont get punched lol.. :boxing:

Alexz

welcome to 350z ownership :wave:

What celica did you upgrade from?

Thanks for the welcome matie..

I had a 2001 Celica Premium with some light mods..It was the 140bhp model..

DSCF0728.jpg

DSCF0741.jpg

Alexz

There is a red one down my street with full body kit, true dual exhaust and all sorts....looks very B)

for a cargo net, just look in EBAY for the Pug 307 net, it fits perfectly :thumbs:

Good call mate, you got one or any images please? :p

Alexz

I have one, as do several other members. you can get one here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-CITROEN-CARGO-BOOT-NET-206-207-307-308-407-C4_W0QQitemZ400081463403QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d26b6a86b

welcome to 350z ownership :wave:

What celica did you upgrade from?

Thanks for the welcome matie..

I had a 2001 Celica Premium with some light mods..It was the 140bhp model..

DSCF0728.jpg

DSCF0741.jpg

Alexz

There is a red one down my street with full body kit, true dual exhaust and all sorts....looks very B)

Yeh I think I've seen that one kicking around the town..Use to see him near Holderness Road early morning.

Alexz

for a cargo net, just look in EBAY for the Pug 307 net, it fits perfectly :thumbs:

Alexz

I have one, as do several other members. you can get one here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-CITROEN-CARGO-BOOT-NET-206-207-307-308-407-C4_W0QQitemZ400081463403QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d26b6a86b

Thanks for the info matie...I did have a look last night on ebay. Could you send me a image off it in the boot so I see how it fits.... :D

Thanks

Alexz

Thanks for the info matie...I did have a look last night on ebay. Could you send me a image off it in the boot so I see how it fits.... :D

Thanks

Trust us. I have this Peugout net (£9 off e-bay) and I put all sorts (expensve camera equipment, bottles of wine) under it and drive like :drive1

Keeps everything in place and fits 100%

Hi Captain, I have every faith in you all with the Peugeot nets... :D My paryner has a new Civic and when she bought the spare wheel kit this came with a cargo net. I just want to make sure the Peugeot one fits better than this one before I spend the money I could have used on fuel lol. :teeth:

Alexz