A few mods.......

D4XNY

Hi Guys,

Been a bit quiet on the forum, till i could get a few of my mods done, but been reading and viewing all of your threads etc

Anyway, last few months, i have been making some subtle mods to my car, thought I would share with you what i have done...

This is the car when I first got it back in march....

SalePics019-1.jpg

And this is it as it is today......

Wheels002.jpg

Basically what I have done, is hopefully subtle and improved, well to my personal taste anyway

Carbon Eyebrows,

Removed badges on wing mirrors,

Tinted Windows

Reposition number plate

And yesterday, I had a stab, at changing the colour of my wheels, was gonna go for gloss black, but decided on gold in the end!

On tuesday its booked in to have new Eibach pro kit springs fitted, and 20mm spacers all round, also fitting some rear camber arms.

Nissan mudguards will also be fitted while its in the garage, and i also purchased front Led bumper markers, which will hopefully be fitted on tuesday too,

Im hoping with these last few mods, the car will pretty much be how i want it, and it will sit a lot nicer....

Next, is engine dressing..............

Dan

I got a really good price on the tints, got it done at a place called TTints (tried and tested) in Luton

Booked it all online for a saturday, £160 for all 5 windows, I had Limo Black on the rear 3 and light tint on the front 2, and they done it while i waited, took them about 2 hours, was impressed with the service and the results.

As for the number plate, its been like that for about 3 months now, have passed several police cars, and nothing said....yet! touch wood!

Yes i know im risking it, but keep a proper plate in the back just in case I do get pulled over.... its all for show!

As for the number plate, its been like that for about 3 months now, have passed several police cars, and nothing said....yet! touch wood!

Yes i know im risking it, but keep a proper plate in the back just in case I do get pulled over.... its all for show!

Normal police cars or traffic police cars? Only traffic trained officers can do you for things like plates.

I passed loads of police cars before getting done for my plate (same as that one and in the same position) by the traffic police. As long as you expect it it'll be fine.