Back From Car & Bike Magic (Nismo V1 Spoiler On)

Woody

Looks awesome, how much did it set you back painted + fitted and whatnot?

It was 200 for the repair, prep work, spraying and putting on. Which I think is a cracking price.

I think it looks awesome Woody, glad you are happy with it. Did you see the 240z they have there? I'm not a massive fan of older cars normally but it looked really B)

Cheers Bud. Yeh was outside, they must have big plans for it, will be interesting to see what it looks like finished B)

what black did you use?

They just colour matched the black it was already sprayed. Nurrish should be able to tell you the colour :thumbs:

how much did the spoiler cost and where did you get it? also how mcuh did it cost to be fitted and sprayed buddy?

Alright bud. I bought my spoiler from Nurrish. But you can get the nismo V1 from a few of the traders on hear for around 200. Try Envy or CS, they should be able to help you. You could also keep your eye out in the for sale section for a second hand one. It cost me 200 to get it repaired, prepared, sprayed and fitted by a company called Sunderland Car & Bike Magic.

• 3 months later...
Thats the original bud. :)

Their own website says "Save yourself a fortune over the dealer price for the orginal spoiler and buy this well manufactured replica"

Like it though. V. close to pressing the buy button. I like the black centre section in this photo though:

Z-18.jpg