Suitable family car for us you think?

stanski

With the impending arrival of baby Zee next year I still keep an eye open for alternative family saloons! (Well maybe) :blush:

Still have a soft spot for one of these - no bit too pricey for me but saw one in the flesh the other day and surprised how small it was. Your average yank tank has its own postcode but no it looked well Mazda 6 size :thumbs:

chrysler-llc-2009-dodge.jpg

:drive1

They only do LHD though - shame

Look lovely!

IMO if you buy a boring car or something that you don't find interesting you'll ended up driving a metal box and don't enjoyed "feeling sorry for your self" every time you get in it.

Unless you keep the Z as second car get one of those or something similar ( monaro should have enough space) and keep enjoying your motor :drive1

Since I got the Z I can't immagine my self owning a resonamble car.

got them down at Bauer Millet

I know Mike but they keep changing stock. 1 Day I will bob in there for a test drive - just cant play the game about realy wanting to buy one - they are not cheap either!! :blackeye:

alessandro - I know what you mean - thats why I refuse to become Mondeo man but then again I have to think about costs - so the Chrysler 300C as I've mentioned before is the best option should I choose to let the Zed go. Did some research Lockwood and Greenwood can get the parts for them and hence service it for me should I buy one. But thats all pie in the sky, still enjoying the Zed.......... lets see how I feel when the baby arrives :D