Samco Coolant Hose Kit/Induction pipe

dan4

I have struck up a deal with Demon Tweeks on a group buy of either the 4 hose Coolant kit and/or the Induction pipe with 12.5% discount on retail prices. Ill need at least 10 names to get this done at a discounted price. At present they can only get the kits for the non HR engine it seems but im discussing with them at present and if that changes il update the group buy to accomodate HR owners

The Coolant Kit will be £98.83 delivered in the following colours

Blue

Black

British Racing Green

Green

Orange

Purple

Red

In these colours its £112.57

Classic

Pink

Silver

White

Yellow

In this funky colour its £130.88

Camo

The Induction Kit will be £83.94 delivered in the following colours:

Blue

Black

British Racing Green

Green

Orange

Purple

Red

Yellow

In these colours its £95.45

Classic

Pink

Silver

White

Let me know what you think :thumbs:

Is this not the exact same kit that CarbonForza is selling?

When i looked at theirs it was the Viper kit? I looked into this option for people like myself who had never heard of Viper and didnt like the colours they provided

The Samco kit is cheaper and imho they are the best for uprated hoses, they have been doing this for a very long time now

I can confirm there is a coolant kit available from Samco for the 07on HR cars and also induction and coolant pipe kits for the 370z's for those that have one yet :thumbs: Im awaiting prices on these

Am sure if you speak to Envy, CS or any other number of traders on this site that pay for the privilage of trading here they would be happy to try and organise a group buy of the same order...

Also dont know if you know but blue is just about the only colour that is made as a stock item, all the rest are made to order and generally when they are making a run of the same colour, so if you get 10 people wanting 10 different colours some people may be waiting a very long time!!

And just another last thing, some people that are running the induction kit have reported that it blocks the airflow, I think Amber performance are doign the kit for a few £ cheaper delivered than DT so there not doing a great deal...

I cant see how it blocks airflow personally :shrug: has this been properly tested or is it just hearsay?

Imho the induction hose does not need to be mounted to the engine, the stock hose would do to prevent cracking but the samco is much more flexible

As Steve says, if your running stock then it will fit of with the oem air box, if your running any other cai filter like a poop charger then you need some way of supporting it..

You would have to ask samco if its been properly tested but i know those that have bought samcos have now got hard pipes so thats gonna tell you something I suppose!

Doesnt seem to be much interest in it now but i have the prices for the HR and 370z owners now...

HR coolant kit in basic colours above is £93.40 delivered

370z coolant kit (2 piece) £62.17 delivered

370z induction pipes (2 piece) £144.08 delivered