lowering spring desperate now please!!!

sketch

right, in an ideal world ill have coilovers but for the time being has anyone got any lowering spring laying about they would sell me? looking for around a -30mm drop

also im after a pair of decat pipes, dont want sports cats ect just straight through decats please

im anyone has either for sale please PM me, cheers guys

right, in an ideal world ill have coilovers but for the time being has anyone got any lowering spring laying about they would sell me? looking for around a -30mm drop

also im after a pair of decat pipes, dont want sports cats ect just straight through decats please

im anyone has either for sale please PM me, cheers guys

You have pm mate :thumbs:

I have spare topspeed resonated decats (running hiflow kinetix on my SC Zed) - excellent decats that will prevent the vibrations and rasp you get from non-resonated decats. These also come with antifoulers (inc. in pic) to prevent the engine check light from illuminating. Was holding onto them cause I was considering swapping them out with the hiflows for a bit more power/sound but will sell for 85GBP inc shipping (I have to ship from Ireland).

MiscZed004.jpg

ok mate ill take them, just to confirm from looking at the pic, the flange is the same as standard set up right? 3 hole flage 1 end and a 2 hole flange the other?

ive sent you a pm regarding payment, cheers mate

ok mate ill take them, just to confirm from looking at the pic, the flange is the same as standard set up right? 3 hole flage 1 end and a 2 hole flange the other?

ive sent you a pm regarding payment, cheers mate

Yip - Had these on my last Zed and they worked fine with both standard and RSR exhaust I had fitted so you should have no probs.

for an extra £50 or so you'll get eibach springs which are top notch and do the job well. if your going to dfo it, then do it properly otherwise you'll kick yourself when you fit lower quality item that wallows or changes your handling for the worse.