Courtesy Nissan

Darren_Z

I ordered some parts from Courtesy on the 17th of July and they arrived today :D , I didnt think it would arrive that quick considering shipping was only £35 (for every thing)

Z badges

Z alu sills

Z plush trunk mat & net

sports horn

clear reflectors

I was really impressed with their service and would recommend them to every one.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/

Now all I need is the car

I ordered some parts from Courtesy on the 17th of July and they arrived today :D , I didnt think it would arrive that quick considering shipping was only £35 (for every thing)

Z badges

Z alu sills

Z plush trunk mat & net

sports horn

clear reflectors

I was really impressed with their service and would recommend them to every one.

Oh Darren, let me know how the difference is with the sports horn? I hate the "parp" on the standard one. Was thinking about getting the one from there....... :thumbs:

Oh Darren, let me know how the difference is with the sports horn? I hate the "parp" on the standard one. Was thinking about getting the one from there....... :thumbs:

Will do Jacko, but I wont have my car till september :angry:

Oh dear, feel sorry for ya.

But I'm impressed that you've started the modding plan already by buying loads of gear.

Commitment for ya! :thumbs:

sports horn is a bit... feeble IIRC, in fact I remember thinking it was worse than standard :lol: looks good though, mind you who's gonna see it?? :teeth:

impressed by how cheap the shipping was though, courtesy used to be very expensive??? even for small items???

Z badges

Z alu sills

Z plush trunk mat & net

sports horn

clear reflectors

Ooooh nice choices mate, if you don't me asking how much did you pay for that lot? cos that pretty much takes care of everything I'd be looking to do at the moment (not sure about the horn though, let me know when you get your car!!). :thumbs:

Did you get stung for any import Duties?

Aye had to pay £74.80 :angry:

Ooooh nice choices mate, if you don't me asking how much did you pay for that lot? cos that pretty much takes care of everything I'd be looking to do at the moment (not sure about the horn though, let me know when you get your car!!). :thumbs:

all in it cost me about $455 inc shipping.

It was more expensive cause I wanted the pearl black z badges (2 of)

if you were buying the normal chrome badges it would be a few dollars cheaper

Did you get stung for any import Duties?

Aye had to pay £74.80 :angry:

all in it cost me about $455 inc shipping.

It was more expensive cause I wanted the pearl black z badges (2 of)

if you were buying the normal chrome badges it would be a few dollars cheaper

Cool, much appreciated mate :thumbs:

Hello, I'm new around...

It seemed that the postage is cheap, considering the weight of those items, espacially the mat... B)

:welcome: Thing and enjoy the forum. What Z have you got and post some piccies up :thumbs: