Sorry Beavis but....

stanski

With Maccaman informing us Christmas is only 9 weekends away and Costco has been stocking this stuff since July :surrender: The final straw was driving home last night and what do I see but a chav house with Christmas Lights in the front door and window !!!! FFs !!!

Give us a break will you :boxing:

Just wait for the illuminated Santa's, reindeer etc. Another of the wonderful things we have got from the Americans (like the Halloween madness) Just a couple of miles, or so, up the road from me is a village named Haughton. In the build up to Christmas it looks like Blackpool illuminations, but fair play, they have loads of visitors & they collect for charity.

Truely ****ing dreadful :angry::rant: Anyone caught having decorations up before the month of December should have their house repossessed and their decorations crushed. Its one ****ing day for f***s sake :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

****ing clocks have not changed yet :angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Truely ****ing dreadful :angry::rant: Anyone caught having decorations up before the month of December should have their house repossessed and their decorations crushed. Its one ****ing day for f***s sake :rant::angry::rant::angry:

It's ok Beavis, it's safe to bring your Santa suit out of the closet now. :ninja:

Truely ****ing dreadful :angry::rant: Anyone caught having decorations up before the month of December should have their house repossessed and their decorations crushed. Its one ****ing day for f***s sake :rant::angry::rant::angry:

It's ok Beavis, it's safe to bring your Santa suit out of the closet now. :ninja:

Beavis is stuck in the closet..... ;):lol::lol::lol:

With Maccaman informing us Christmas is only 9 weekends away and Costco has been stocking this stuff since July :surrender: The final straw was driving home last night and what do I see but a chav house with Christmas Lights in the front door and window !!!! FFs !!!

i love looking at the houses with all the lights etc - the more the better B)B)

will it be a baubel and tinsel in the van this year? i'm sure you coudl put some tinsel on the zed flag pole aswell :surrender:

i love looking at the houses with all the lights etc - the more the better B)B)

will it be a baubel and tinsel in the van this year? i'm sure you coudl put some tinsel on the zed flag pole aswell :surrender:

Not sure this year need something a bit different from my shiny red baubel last year! :D

Will leave the Zed alone - best not to tempt scroats to it! :headhurt: