My bad luck story !!!

player2301

Went to play basketball for the police force last night at telford uni...When i got there the car park was rammed cars on top of cars so i spotted a nice peice of grass to park on !!! :teeth:(where the car wouldnt get dinged) and thinking i was clever and would save expensive dent repairs lol

Had to pop up a low kerb which was fine :clap:

Finished the game and reversed off this low kerb and **** scrape !!!

got home and had a look as the car now sounded like a subaru ripped the backbox away from the flange :rant:

Anyway got me a standard cat back exhaust of a member here for £100 and just tried to fit it myself but the rubbers are to tight and im lying

on the floor with the rain soaking me :bang:

so i admit defeat and phone a local garage who are doing it as we speak for £45 pounds grrrrrr :angry:

but im stuck.

so beat that for a night .

I now have a aching back off the cold floor and am £145 down and no better off lol

so im now going to have a little cry :console:

Unlucky about the scrape ... I hate that when you try and be clever about things and it actually works out worse off ...It's happened to me a few times when I'm sure my extra precautions would pay off ... but instead I've had to pay out :rant:

but hey ... you never know it might work out better in the long run if your old one was on it's way out anyway ...

:thumbs: