Tyrestrader.com Hemel Hamspead

alessandro

I think I'll stick with 452, the ZE912 get good reviews but they don't seems to last very long.

Camskills £400 all around

£400 sounds like a good deal :thumbs:

I believe xStric9x has the 452/ZE912 set up and he is not impressed at all and in fact much prefers the grip and feel of 050 'Stones that have harder side walls. People knock the 'Stones and I found the 040's pretty useless in the wet, but very predictable in the dry whereas 452''s all round are superb in the wet. In fact on the Nismo wheels the Falkens give almost too much grip in the dry, for when you want too play ;) The poor old clutch lets my nose know on that score :lol:

for about £80 more you could get the vredestein ultrac sessantas, they were on offer from camskills and are a fantastic tyre, have been really impressed with mine. grip is excellent and the feel and feedback is very good.

I looked into those too a got really good reviews but don't get as many miles out of them, I think Falkens will get enough grip ( hopefully I can still play without killing the clutch ;) ) and last a bit longer

for about £80 more you could get the vredestein ultrac sessantas, they were on offer from camskills and are a fantastic tyre, have been really impressed with mine. grip is excellent and the feel and feedback is very good.

I looked into those too a got really good reviews but don't get as many miles out of them, I think Falkens will get enough grip ( hopefully I can still play without killing the clutch ;) ) and last a bit longer

i checked those reviews and they tend to be from front wheel drive cars who do the moving and the steering, and under hard use they do wear, but i don't think its sucha n issue with the RWD cars.

several others run them, and i've not heard anyone talk about not getting many miles out of them.