random midnight banter

Eh

Question was How many Zeds???????

P.s. It's Gaz or Gaz_chops

That's a coincidence seeing as Sunny and Gazza both live on the Wirral :blush:

Ugh think thaat was the point Vaal was making?

we are going down @ about 4.30pm ish, not too sure who with now :lol: as half of us are staying in a hotel as they are too posh to camp :bleh: I'm camping :lol:

I'll have to cruise @ about 75mph though as the support vehicle has about 1/2bhp :)

Eh

Question was How many Zeds???????

P.s. It's Gaz or Gaz_chops

That's a coincidence seeing as Sunny and Gazza both live on the Wirral :blush:

Ugh think thaat was the point Vaal was making?

Sorry Sunny/ Gazza/ Gaz/ Gaz_chops :p

I like the way the two MX5 stands are next to one another... ;)

Free hair cuts for everyone then ;)

I wish I hadnt knocked off to go to bed early last night , I could have carried this on a bit more :p

I love a bit of FRIENDLY BANTER :p

This politics stops now.

ANYONE accusing this site of splitting the community can come and have a chat with me at JAE.

Watch this!

www.DELETED.com. < look - its a link to another site!

Now - anyone accusing us of splitting the community, or not acting in the best interest of owners - go and post a link to our site on that one. See how long it lasts.

Any club or community wanting to act in the best interest of owners should allow the posting of information that may be of use to owners, regardless of its location.

It is this single issue that annoys me. I couldn't give two hoots whether this one is free and that one charges money for certain things - thats a choice for owners to make. If they feel they would get £35 worth of benefit from the other forum over this one, so be it. If they are happy with the information thy get here for free, so be it. If they want to be a member of both - so be it.

This site is here for the benefit of owners, and we will allow the posting of information relevant to the Z community regardless of whether that information is on this site or any another.

WE WILL NOT censor links to information or other sites that may be of interest to the owners.

So - whilst people on here may have little "digs" at other sites, (which we should all try to avoid), this is far from splitting the community.

I apologise if this post offends anyone, but I have had enough of people pointing the finger at this site and accusing us of splitting the community.

Whilst ever posts are made by moderators of other sites reffering to ours and saying:

"Only w@nkers and sh1theads post there"

Or whilst ever links to our site are censored out of pure spite, therefore pottentially denying owners access to information that may be useful to them - I will not be in any great hurry to chastise members here for having a little joke here or there.

We do not censor links to other sites, we do not tollerate openly abusive posts towards other sites.

Harmonising the community is a two way street, and short of censoring anything that could be construed as a slight "dig" we are doing NOTHING to split the community.

Anyone who wants to accuse this site of splitting the Z community is free to come and have a chat with me at JAE, perhaps they will be able to answer some of the questions I have posed on other sites regarding this very censorship and split in the comunity issue?

Sadly you will not be able to read them on another site as they have been deleted, several times over.

Chris.

I like the way the two MX5 stands are next to one another... ;)

Free hair cuts for everyone then ;)

I wish I hadnt knocked off to go to bed early last night , I could have carried this on a bit more :p

I love a bit of FRIENDLY BANTER :p

Me too :p:teeth:

Just to let you know this is being locked.

I dont want to see another political argument rage. Ive said my piece and I feel that the moderators and admins will feel prety much the same way.

We want to be here for the Z community, regardless of whether they are members of another site or not. It really doesnt matter to us. We all have one thing in common, and that is the very reason for the existence of the community.

Its the 350Z. And I for one am going to enjoy this weather and get out and drive it! :teeth: