random midnight banter

mind you at least we actually remove the ppl who had the courtesy of letting us know they are not gonna come... somewhere else they keep people artificially on the list so that they appear to be many going LOL

Is there any need for this?

Or this

REMINDER: we are the ones next to the fireworks.... don't get on the wrong stand.... Ninja

:bang: of course I am you pedantic mo fo who now has my title for nit-picking :teeth:

lol.... I'm just giving you some of your own medicine considering you always pull Tim up on it ;):D

Hey I've backed off :teeth: Someone else is in my black book :boxing::lol:

mind you at least we actually remove the ppl who had the courtesy of letting us know they are not gonna come... somewhere else they keep people artificially on the list so that they appear to be many going LOL

Or this

REMINDER: we are the ones next to the fireworks.... don't get on the wrong stand.... Ninja

Oh come on , its just a bit of friendly banter , adds a bit of something to the whole occasion :D

Or this

Oh come on , its just a bit of friendly banter , adds a bit of something to the whole occasion :D

It may be banter - it's certainly not friendly. Why persist in trying to split the Zed community? I think we should all lurve one another. :blush:

david, wrong thread for politics. there's a car show over the weekend and we want our members to be sure they get to the right stand. end of. if you want to read anything else into it, do so but please stop going offtopic..

we exist, and are popular, deal with it mate :)

Or this

It may be banter - it's certainly not friendly. Why persist in trying to split the Zed community? I think we should all lurve one another. :blush:

I always took it as friendly ! nothing like competition to sharpen the experience :teeth:

mind you at least we actually remove the ppl who had the courtesy of letting us know they are not gonna come... somewhere else they keep people artificially on the list so that they appear to be many going :lol:

You started it mate.

Edit: Oh look the thread has all suddenly changed. :blush:

that's very presumptuous from your side to think that the OC is always on my mind my friend. But I have no need to explain this to you, actually.

anyway you coming on our stand? shall I add you on our list? go on, you know you want to! :p

eh? you mean on the OC? at least I have the same nickname there too, not like you GAZZA :);) we don't bite you know mate, you can use the same here too if you like, otherwise people can get confused? ;)

and yes I read there too, why not? if there's info that's interesting, it's all good! I wish I could post over there too, but guess what? I can't, or PM, think I'm gonna cry now :lol:

our list is correct to our knowledge mate, ask Kev or steve_b where they are parking their Z ;)