Keys

Ebized

What did you want to know Colin? Its one of those ones you stick in a recess. :)

Is it a flip really, so its a more pocket friendly and looks a tad better than the Micra copy we have to use. :)

and by the way, I wish you would kill bug of yours, gives me the itches :lol:

What did you want to know Colin? Its one of those ones you stick in a recess. :)

Is it a flip really, so its a more pocket friendly and looks a tad better than the Micra copy we have to use. :lol:

Not a key at all iirc on the one i test drove. Its one of those smart ones that the car recognises. So really just a fob but with no key. :)

also remember push button start. ;)

DSC_0143.jpg

Your right Dave but its nothing clever for the 370 - the top spec Pathfinder had them waaay back in 2005 and the rest of the top spec models of well the entire Nissan range uses them - so we are still in the same boat - i.e micra key ! :lol:

Tbh I dont like those they are a massive lump of plastic and I always worry when I walk away from the car if it really has locked it or not? :surrender:

So I wonder how do you get in if the fob battery goes flat :wacko:

A pic would be nice, if someone has one :surrender:

Sorry, no pic but the intelligent key (!) has a normal key hidden away inside it. If the ik battery is totally flat than apparently putting it in to the slot in the dash will still activate the ignition. I don't want to try this late at night in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks polarbear and stanski - at least it is a bit more up-to-date than the 350 offering

No idea what stanski's key is from, but my 370's is totally different (and way slicker with fake aluminium bits :)

Time to get your camera out then so we can all see ;)