Tyres part 2

alessandro

Ok,

as I said on one of my posts I will soon have to change all of my tyres and having a quick look around the web I think I'll be looking at £ 400 the least, am I right on this? :scare:

If this is the case, wouldn't be better to buy set of seconf hand GT4 alloys with bridgestone tyre (as in Cleggr post) for £350 or £450.

I would be looking to get the alloys in black or something similar so the state of the alloys doesnt have to be perfect.

I have OEM 17" at the moment and they look small to me, would the GT$ look begger/better?

Ok,If this is the case, wouldn't be better to buy set of second hand GT4 alloys with bridgestone tyre (as in Cleggr post) for £350 or £450.

I would be looking to get the alloys in black or something similar so the state of the alloys doesnt have to be perfect.

I have OEM 17" at the moment and they look small to me, would the GT$ look begger/better?

Depends what you are intending on doing with the car really, is it just for driving around the streets.

You'd also be better off getting something better than the Bridgestones that come on our car. Not sure which alternatives are currently available over there. Whatever you do make sure you stick to the correct rolling radius.

I got Goodyear F1's on mine - cost little over £800 for all four (although I have 19" wheels).

However, they apparently last almost twice as long (they certainly don't seem to have changed since I got them 5 months ago). Plus they work just as well in the wet with plenty of grip.

I came from bridgestones and saw a huge difference - felt like a new car with so much grip available. :)

if MPS 2's are out of your budget, then get the vredestein ultra sessantas, offer very good grip, as close as you'll get to MPS"'s with out the price tag. looking at around £500 for 4, camskills was offering a discount on them when i bought them. if thats more than you want to spend, then i'd go for the falkens, i'd choose them over the toyo's, which are also more expensive, similair to vredestein prices, but not as good.