Likwid art Full Badge Range with pictures

rtbiscuit

Thought it would be easier to post a new thread so people are welcome to ask questions etc and then once there are pictures of the parts on the cars i'll add those to the closed sales and info thread for people.

Rob has just finished the Wheel centres, these are the ones which have no chrome outline to keep the costs down and make sure they are still affordable.

there is also the new nose badge which is similiar to the wing badges but with the tabs on the side to fill the burger space.

if your not keen on the carbon background i think Rob is happy to do a Gloss black background instead

you also have the option of different colours still for the zed itself, so you can change the zed from red to orange, blue, black etc.

Z350DisplayPlaque2.jpg

Price for the whole set is £195 + £5 p+p

those of you who have some parts already and you want the rest of the set, you'll need to contact rob and he'll work out a price for you.

its the issue with the likwid art stuff, you've got to see it in the flesh photos don't show them off in their best light, especially when they're not on a car, they look abit artificial, go look at the likwid art thread there is a 20 page on this already, and others are already running the rear and side badges, this is an update for all those waiting on the front and wheel centres

they are very good pieces and are harder wearing and a badge than the standards, they are also harder to nick.

£200 must be joking, they look ok and a bit novalty but hardly worth that sort of money, the guy making them must be laughing all the way to the bank, sorry but feel it must be said

I'd have to agree, when they were first mentioned a while back i was interested in getting some but after seeing them i'd have to say i'm very disappointed in them. Cheap looking imo

i posted it separate so that it wouldn't get lost in the 20 page thread that had been filled with opinons already,

but each to there own, some people like them some don't

me personally i prefer them to the stock stuff, the quality of them is better, they sit more flush and the colours are more vibrant,

and its the way that most manufacturers are heading badge wise, its becoming more and more common, Citroen are already using there own version, as are several other non automotive manufacturers. but they can't offer the detail that rob does, he designed the process for using this stuff and the car trade can't get close to the quality or the detail in which he can use it.

For those that are new or don't know where everything is yet, here are links to all the likwid art threads.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22348&hilit=+likwid+art

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27776&hilit=+likwid+art

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27786&hilit=+likwid+art

here is a link to woody's fitted pictures

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27982&hilit=+likwid+art

hope that helps

£200 must be joking, they look ok and a bit novalty but hardly worth that sort of money, the guy making them must be laughing all the way to the bank, sorry but feel it must be said

thats a bit harsh tbh. off you go and buy the real tommy k ones then :rolleyes: they are cheap...

The original Tommy kairia Badge is only for the rear, and cost about £60 last time i checked, they are nice, hence why we did this with rob at likwid art. but others wanted more than just the rear, which is where we started and we have been developing them over the last 6 months.

some people who have the original may want wheel centers or side badges to match in. Rob has also given the option of more colors etc.

not everybody is willing to pay that much, i know I'm not.

if you like the original Sarah and Gaz at envy will be more than happy to help you out, they are really good and are one of the few UK distributors.

its imposssible to please everyone, and both rob and i know that some will love it, some will hate it, some will prefer these, some will prefer the original, and some will hate both. :lol:

Hi can they do the wheel centres with a white z with black background? ive got a white zed with black gloss wheels ,thanks

contact rob direct, he'll be able to tell you whats possible, i would say yes, it should be do-able, but its down to rob, there may be a delay as i think he'll make them to order.

robs contact details is in one of those threads above, look in the one that is locked and has the sales info only 1 page long. don't worry trawling the 20 page one ;)

sorry for filling up your thread, didnt realsie there was another full of opinions, feel free to delete any of my comments on here

mate don't worry, its what an open forums for.

if you want to vent about them just add to the 20 page thread one ;)

but i would say have a look in person at them before you make your final judgement, i'm not just saying it because i have them, but even i find the pictures are an unrealistic representation of them, makes them look almost like a toy. i think its the way the light bounces off them in a camera or something, but they do look different in the flesh.

i've got a picture of them in comparison to the original, which i took today, i don't know how it came out but i'll post it up later when i get on my desktop. on the laptop at the moment and can't upload from it.

Rob has been in contact with me after reading the thread and has offered to try and discount them for the forum members.

he has given me a list of individual prices for those who only want a few bits and a discounted overall price for those who order the set.

i'll post up his image with the prices on once i'm on the desktop.

but to give you an idea

Supplied as a full set £160 inc p+p

individual prices:

Front nose badge (set of 1) - £60

Side wing badges (set of 2) - ££60

Wheel Centres (set of 4) - £45

Rear Badge (set of 1) - £30

those of you who are not keen on the carbon look speak to rob to possibly get the background changed on your order

www.likwidart.com all contact details on here. phone is the best option ;)

hi mate, although im not keen on the whole kit i do really like the rear badge, id like to order one, i think ive sent you a pm about it, cheers

Prices are 2 posts above you ;) just add £3 to the individual prices to cover P+P

so a rear badge would be £33 ;)

there is also a link on there to Robs webpage, which has his number on, i've just spoken on the phone to him, so if you ring him now, you can give him your order ;)

just to help

here is the full set with the revised prices on

Z350BadgePrices.jpg

the full set is the only one that includes P+P all the other parts if bought individually will need to add on £3 for P+P and paypal charges. if you don't paypal i think its only £2

and for those of you unsure on what colours are available

Z350ColorOptions.jpg

hope that helps

Just had an email with some info from Rob in, its easier if i paste it in than expalin, but basically if you have some already like the rear badge, and want the full set, you'll get the discounted price minus the part you already have.

if its not clear, read robs message VVVV below

HI Richard

Thanks for posting the revised pics Rich. In anticipation that someone will ask the question - the "discount" full set price of £160.00 will be available to those who already have the rear "Z" badge from the original "group buy" - therefore if they've already paid £30.00 for their Rear badge, and want to go on to order the rest of the full set, then the cost for the additional 2x Side, 4x Wheel and 1x Bonnet badges will be £130.00 inc p&p.

I'm at a car show in Devon over this weekend so I'll won't be available to answer anyone's email from Friday to Tuesday.

Regards - Rob - Likwidart.