Headlights...

jub

I went 8000k and i think they look perfect.

So just to clarify, you kept the stock HID kit but just changed the bulbs? How easy was it changing it over?

Yes mate, stock everything, just different bulbs. I actually paid £27 delivered for the PAIR of bulbs... and they've been fine. You can pay 4 times that much for some named bulbs.

To change them though you have to take your front bumper off... It takes about an hour, but i've had mine off loads... may take a while the first time. There are a few guides on here how to do it.

I went 8000k and i think they look perfect.

So just to clarify, you kept the stock HID kit but just changed the bulbs? How easy was it changing it over?

Yes mate, stock everything, just different bulbs. I actually paid £27 delivered for the PAIR of bulbs... and they've been fine. You can pay 4 times that much for some named bulbs.

To change them though you have to take your front bumper off... It takes about an hour, but i've had mine off loads... may take a while the first time. There are a few guides on here how to do it.

Gotcha. Your 8000k give a bluey colour right? Also I've noticed that you've changed your fleckers, they look like LEDs?

Kind of, but only very very slightly... they're the perfect colour in my opinion.

Its impossible to take a picture of them though!

Side lights were from Delsea motorsport in the states, but i dont think they're trading anymore... but you may find some on eBay usa.

Here's the guy i got my bulbs from - Clicky

You can kinda see the sidelights in this pic:

wOzVLKsvXl.jpg