Electric dreams TV proggy BBC 4 - 1980's !

stanski

Well they are in the 80's now and its really odd seeing familiar stuff and hearing familiar music! (I am cringing btw!!)

I had a Commodore VIC 20 (early computer geek) (still got it) but used a Dragon 32 and BBC Model B also at College

Listening to the tunes is good my mates had synths and started their own band.

Sorry but of memory lane stuff going on again! :blush:

Waiting for Mart to hop on board -( when Mige Ure had hair and dodgey tash! :doh: )

This only seems yesterday yet 1982 was an age ago! :byebye:

B) suppose really my era more than the 80's - I had to start a job and get a house etc!!

Watching this - doing a system upgrade for work (from home) and waiting on a call from the states for a telephone interview - which is 2 hours late now!! :thumbdown:

Technology eh!! What a bummer!

Music is good on this proggy so far! (how bigs yer telly ...how bigs your telly... you twisted my melon man!! ) :lol:

B) suppose really my era more than the 80's - I had to start a job and get a house etc!!

Watching this - doing a system upgrade for work (from home) and waiting on a call from the states for a telephone interview - which is 2 hours late now!! :thumbdown:

Technology eh!! What a bummer!

Music is good on this proggy so far! (how bigs yer telly ...how bigs your telly... you twisted my melon man!! ) :lol:

Ditto! Them were the days eh LOL.

Agreed with the tunes - quality times :D