05 TVR Sagaris for sale

vestitas

Possibly the fastest car i'll ever drive. Absolutely awesomely quick, but fancying a change (again!!).

Details as follows:

05/05 Sagaris. 5k miles.

Ice Titanium with Grey/Black Leather interior

4L Speed Six

5 Speed Manual

PAS etc

CD with MP3

Air Con

18" Aloy Wheels

Alarm/Immobiliser

Tracker

Performance wise it is phenomenal. 0-60 in 3.7 secs and 0-100 in 8.1 secs. Handling is superb (even in the wet it's good), but its the acceleration that really brings a smile to the face :scare::teeth::scare:

For more detailed info check out www.tvr.co.uk. If anyone is seriously interested send me a PM and i'll give you my number.

Looking for £42,450 ovno.

sagaris1.jpg

sagaris4.jpg

A Lambo is not a Lambo without those doors! I was quite shocked when I first found out that the Gallardo did not have "Lambo" doors.

Mind you, its not like I was in a position to actually decline one based on that fact though :blush:

The Sagaris is certainly one mean looking car - and certainly something that will make an impression in any rear view mirror.

bleeding ell. You change your cars quicker than Val and his underwear. How did you find your ownership with the TVR.

Have to say I would go the Lambo route. More of a head turner than a Aston. Quit e a few Astons around Manchester even though there is a Lambo garage in Stockport.

Bloody ell, I'm sooooo jealous. Would love to be in a position to have that problem choice :blush:

For me, it would be the Gallardo...... they just awesome, especially in the bright Orange. More of a performance car than the Aston, that said, the AMV* pure class......

Good luck and I hate to think how much money you've blown on cars, I thought I was bad with 4 cars in 2 years! :teeth:

Nooooo - dont you know the rules.... :p

Lamborghini = Yellow

Ferrari = Red

Aston = Gunmetal/dark grey or some shade of dark Green.

Nah I like to be different..... the yellow's nice on the Lambo, but not as nice as the Orange!

Much, much nicer..... I mean, what do you know.... you went for an Azure Zed! :yuck:;)

Either an AMV8 or Gallardo. Can't decide between the two, though at the moment i'm swinging slightly towards the Aston.......

What a choice!! Had em both on a track mate and they're both awesome - you'll need to be changing the clutch every 6k in the Lambo though. If I had the choice I'd prob say the Aston as I love em to death and I think as a daily drive would be less hassle than the Lambo. But that said with the TVR reckon you'd have the same probs so its obviously less of a concern to you.

Nice problem to have mate, I'm very jealous!!!! :thumbs:

Well get your arse over here then Val!!! You know you're more than welcome anytime.

Think i'm definitely leaning towards the Aston. I really really like the look of the Lambo (and it's 4wd so winter wouldn't be a problem) but the Astons....well......an Aston.....!!

Well get your arse over here then Val!!! You know you're more than welcome anytime.

Think i'm definitely leaning towards the Aston. I really really like the look of the Lambo (and it's 4wd so winter wouldn't be a problem) but the Astons....well......an Aston.....!!

Bang on mate, makes you feel like James Bond!!! :teeth:

(and please nobody try and tell me you can do that with a beemer cos you can't)

And it sounds like a NASCAR!!

It's a tricky one... I've wondered which I'd prefer before if I had the cash (lol, fat chance! :D). Both are fantastic cars.

BTW, I heard the clutches were much more sturdy on the Gallardo than the Murcielago. If you go with a manual, it's supposed to last pretty well.

Been thinking of a Sagaris for next motor although I want to keep the Zed until next Summer really. Couple of guys have Gallardos on the MLR so it might be worth having a chat with them - One guy has already been through 3 clutches in 10k miles @ £3500 a go IIRC!

Yeah and did anyone see the Gallardo spider on Top Gear........ mmmmmm lovely! :wub:

That was the tastiest Gallardo I've seen yet! :thumbs:

Not sure about Clarkson's comment that the standard Gallardo isn't a driver's car! :dry:

Yeah and did anyone see the Gallardo spider on Top Gear........ mmmmmm lovely! :wub:

Not sure about Clarkson's comment that the standard Gallardo isn't a driver's car! :dry:

Yeah but Clarkson ain't a motoring journalist, he's a failed chatshow host! .....

He's obviously been spoiled by "his" driver's car, the Ford GT..... that oh, sorry doesn't actually drive anywhere as its always broken down again! ;)

Yeah but Clarkson ain't a motoring journalist, he's a failed chatshow host! .....

He's obviously been spoiled by "his" driver's car, the Ford GT..... that oh, sorry doesn't actually drive anywhere as its always broken down again! ;)

You tell him, Mod!! :notworthy: