05 TVR Sagaris for sale

vestitas

Well, hate to disappoint all you Lambo lovers, but I went to look at an AMV8 last night and it was absolutely stunning. Completely fell in love with it so i've put my deposit down.

Dead excited now!!!

What a fine choice! :thumbs: I'm very envious of your funds! :scare:

Now what mods are you going to do to it???? :p

I most certainly will. In fact I read in the paper last week about a guy that was so pi**ed off with the quality of the paint on his aston that he's written "I wish i'd bought a Porsche" down the side. :scare::scare:

.....hardly instils me with great confidence...!!!

I most certainly will. In fact I read in the paper last week about a guy that was so pi**ed off with the quality of the paint on his aston that he's written "I wish i'd bought a Porsche" down the side. :scare::scare:

mmmmmm OUCH :scare:

Sounds worse than a 350z! :blush:

mmmmmm OUCH :scare:

Sounds worse than a 350z! :blush:

now that's not possbile.

I have to say though Joe, I've been to London and back in the last 2 days and between DB9s and V8s (you can't deny they look similar and they are difficult to discern on the motorway ;) ) and must have seen AT LEAST 10 Astons.

zero gallardos B)

Well, I picked the Aston up on Saturday and am absolutely over the moon with it. :teeth:

They actually had a Gallardo in which they let me nip out in and i've definitely made the right choice. The Aston is sooooo much better looking and in my opinion a much much nicer drive (really didn't like the driving position in the Lambo). It's really quick (admittedly not as quick as the Sagaris but it feels it) and handles beautifully but it just looks stunning!!!

I've not stopped smiling all weekend.

Will try get out later and get some piccies.

Joe

Well, I picked the Aston up on Saturday and am absolutely over the moon with it. :teeth:

They actually had a Gallardo in which they let me nip out in and i've definitely made the right choice. The Aston is sooooo much better looking and in my opinion a much much nicer drive (really didn't like the driving position in the Lambo). It's really quick (admittedly not as quick as the Sagaris but it feels it) and handles beautifully but it just looks stunning!!!

Joe

You are one lucky barsteward :teeth:

Joe

Hi Joe, well pleased for you mate.

You definitely need to meet up on the next drive out so we can see her! :teeth:

Absolutely I will!!! Took her through the centre of Manchester for a pose just after I picked her up then cruised over to Lytham St Annes yesterday for a drive along the sea front. Really is beautiful to drive.

As people kept looking at the car I said to the missus that I bet they thought I was a footballer or something and she says "well they'll only have to look at you to see you're not". Cheeky!!!!

Joe

Absolutely I will!!! Took her through the centre of Manchester for a pose just after I picked her up then cruised over to Lytham St Annes yesterday for a drive along the sea front. Really is beautiful to drive.

As people kept looking at the car I said to the missus that I bet they thought I was a footballer or something and she says "well they'll only have to look at you to see you're not". Cheeky!!!!

Joe

LOL....

So you get it from somewhere near Manchester then? Where is the Aston garage nearby? I might go and lick the windows one day, be nearest I get to one..... :blush:

TVR are staying in the UK. They made an announcement a few months back saying that they have agreed with Blackpool council planning for a new purpose built site with a higher production capacity.

The TVR was a cracking motor - sooooo quick - but really would not have been manageable over winter. It was either get rid now whilst the weather is good or buy a second motor for the winter. Opted to get rid now - would definitely have one again though.

Yes, they are still doing warranty work. My rear windscreen imploded at Sainsburys about a month ago and they fixed at all under warranty.

Going to get some piccies today so will post them up later.

Joe