Radio Code - Generic ?

Vale

Hi peeps,

I just had a new battery fitted and i need to input a code for my Bose radio system, trouble is i have checked the manual and the service book but cant find a code anywhere !

Where is it or is there a generic on that will work and if so what is it :p

Thanks for any adivce,

vale.

Jeezzzz man, nothing is ever simple is it ! :bang: I have called every man his dog today to get a code for my Zed with no results :rant:

Nissan cant get the code from the chassis number, they can only get it from a number on the side of the radio unit at a cost of £40.... but i can have the code for free !!!!

Main dealer who registered it doesnt have it nor does the guy who owned it last so where do i go from here ?

I am f*%@ed if i'm paying £40 to just take the unit out to write a number down :bangin:

Can any one help me please :teeth:

take the unit out your self its a piece of cake once you've done it once. and it won't cost you £40 to do it.

there is a guide on the forum to removing the centre console, have a search and it should come up.

novice would take about 45 min to take out max,

done it a few times you could probably do it 20 min.

if your nurrisha nd you've done it loads you can probably do it in 5 min

OK, just a follow up on events. thanks for all your input, especially Rich who sent me a great guide for the removal of the console.

Got it all sorted in 15mins and the code was free from Nissan once i had the serial numbers they needed.

Thanks again everyone....i now have Maiden dulling out the drive train whurring again :lol: bliss

Regards.

V

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

Simliar problem to the OP, I now have the code but in my haste I entered the code but not knowing what key to press after all 4 numbers were on the disply I must have locked the unit, all I get now is code in on the display but will not respond to any keys, does anyone know how I can get the unit to accept the code again and also what key is the enter key once the code is entered?

Cheers for any help guys.

Kevin