Respray

D13vyl

Hi Folks

I have a blade silver zed, she is a 2003 import 19in polished alloys and a few wee gadgets inside lol, the thing is I love the zed in pearlescent white, im willing to shell out for a total respray got a quote for £2K, do u recommend a respray or not? obviously provided its not a cowboy job. I live in scotland, does any scottish folks on here know of any reputable bodyshops in this neck of the woods? Sorry if the question seems trivial but i would take the extra mile to have her in white.

D13vyl

personally i'd look at getting it wrapped, you'd spend less and can return the car to stock if you want to sell up etc. probably come in at less than the £2000

+1 check out these guys, got a place up in Scotland too.

If you look in the gallery, there's a white zed with black roof that looks sweet...

http://www.totally-dynamic.co.uk/go/home

Get it wrapped mate ;) its guarenteed for 3 years plus it will only set you back around £1500. Plus like already said when it comes to selling up again you have the stock colour. The zed looks B) in white as well.

All im going to do is get the front bumper done every 9 mths as thats the only part that gets some abuse.

Hi Mate

My car has been on this before, my last username was the_devils_advocate but i was not on for a while and i can get on my old profile so just started another, My car used to be adams from the forum 6months ago from Blackpool. I dont have a pic on this computer but i will post one, My zed always had the comments about nice seats in tan leather with a metal Z imprinted on them and the big bad boy custom amp and bass in the back. The colour white is awesome and i even contemplated selling her to get a white one, the one on the forum at £19500 is fantastic and if i had the cash id buy her in a flash.

The sad thing is i went to a honda dealership on sunday and was offered £10K for mine part exchange for a brand new red s2000, took it out for a spin and it was absolutely nothing like the zed in performance IMO so i declined. The zed is a more muscular car where the s2000 is a hybrid rx8 /mx5.

D

PM martinmac, he has a friend looking for someone with a coupe to wrap. he was to show what a good job he does and take loads of pics etc.

i believe he said he would do it for cost price at around 800. that is amazing!!!

pm him and see what the crack is.

good luck, hope this help.

PS MATT WHITE BABY!!!!! :thumbs:

Get it wrapped mate ;) its guarenteed for 3 years plus it will only set you back around £1500. Plus like already said when it comes to selling up again you have the stock colour. The zed looks B) in white as well.

All im going to do is get the front bumper done every 9 mths as thats the only part that gets some abuse.

how does the vinyl fair up to scratches and stuff?

is cleaning and waxing it hard?