The big picture.

OK,

At the risk of sounding stupid :headhurt:

How do forum mmbers get great big pictures on to their posts, when mine, after sizing them to be accepted appear small.

This is P*****g me off a bit as I have a Nice camera and dont know how to get big ones on. :rant:

I know size isn't everyhing (male perspective), but any help would be nice :blush:

Thanks

You can resize the pics in photobucket and also stipulate their size when you upload them. :)

I can resize them with some of the software I have, but when I do they appear small in the post. Will photo bucket be different.

The one in the above link fills the screen, How did they do it. :bang:

im pleased you've cracked it mate was did you just use photo shop with the size Stew gave you?? :thumbs:

Nice looking Zed. pic of seats would be good it looks interesting :D

The seats are Alazan Orange which was an option, but the head rests just have covers on them with a NISMO logo. At the risk of sounding like a new age man, I put them on in the first place cos they look cool, Er.... and the second reason was to make sure no stains appeared from any hair products I might be using at any time..... :blush:

Moving on...

I bought the covers on ebay. They were quite cheap too and the do protect the leather. I'm sure any marks in that orange will be a real T**t to get out. Even if yer necks mucky. :lol:

I'll get some seat shots 2moz.

I just used photo bucket as suggested and hey presto...worked a treat :yahoo:

im pleased you've cracked it mate was did you just use photo shop with the size Stew gave you?? :thumbs:

Nice looking Zed. pic of seats would be good it looks interesting :D

Here's a seat pic, Can't believe you've not seen these before. (and a bit chuffed).lol

P1010549.jpg

P1010547.jpg

P1010546.jpg

As I said nice little mod for a Fiver. :teeth: