370Z GT Yellow

paul84

Just wondering if anybody else on here has ordered or even has the GT yellow yet? Iv ordered mine and get it in a months time but still waiting to see one in the flesh for the 1st time.

Apparently only about 60 getting built so dont suppose I will be seeing many be driven around!

Anybody else like the colour or is it just me? :scare:

Just wondering if anybody else on here has ordered or even has the GT yellow yet? Iv ordered mine and get it in a months time but still waiting to see one in the flesh for the 1st time.

Apparently only about 60 getting built so dont suppose I will be seeing many be driven around!

Anybody else like the colour or is it just me? :scare:

Good choice, the yellow really suits the 370z… :thumbs:

Love the yellow and so far i think its the best colour for the 370. Though i was told by my dealer that 500 were coming to the UK. ;)

So when is the zed going up for sale Dave? ;)

Actually my local dealer should have a yellow one in. I keep driving past without stopping. Just frightened i may walk in and sign on the dotted line :headhurt:

Dont worry Liam you will be the first to know if and when a certain 05 yellow zed is up for sale :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
here's a pic of the yellow without the decals (not sure on them) ordered mine today and should have it in 3 weeks...[attachment=0]09102009113.jpg[/attachment]

Decals (like the owners manual, etc) are a port of entry fitment and having seen two at Westway Nissan without them I would personally leave them off. Looks like a better colour than the Temper Orange I had. Deeper and more consistent somehow with good metal to plastic matching. Time will tell if this self-healing paint is anything more than marketing hype.

Here is a copy of the email i recieved back from nissan......lets hope it's correct.

Thank you for your e-mail to Nissan regarding your yellow Nissan 370Z.

There are only 60 yellow 370Z made for the UK.

I hope this information has been useful. If there is anything else that you feel we may be able to assist with, or if you would like to arrange a test drive, please do not hesitate to contact us at Nissan Customer Support on 08457 669966. You may also visit us at www.nissan.co.uk for further details on any of our vehicles and for a selection of e-brochures.

Yours Sincerely,

Paddy Fegan

Nissan Customer Service GB

Opening Hours Mon - Fri: 08.00 - 20.00, Sat: 10.00 - 16.00

Tel: 08457 669966

Fax: 01923899918

E-mail: gb@nissan-services.eu

Web: www.nissan.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...