I'M so fu**ed off at the moment - holiday booked

SunGodRA

I have not been to that exact place but Turkey in general is ok.

Did you watch, watchdog last night though :angry: all inclusive with first choice and most holiday makers falling :yuck::yuck: cannot remember exact details but wasn't good.

I have been to Turkey many times - just not to Gumbet -but I did research/due diligence on hotel, seems okay :thumbs:

to be honest, i dont really give a @*!# where i stay - i just need a week away from england!

You are scaring me mate :scare: you sound like you are on the edge :scare:

you OK ??

:lol::lol: I guess I have too many fingers in too many pies - I just need sum sun - all is good otherwise :thumbs:

Thank god for that :lol:

I have had a @*!# 2 weeks. I went in hospital to get a vein pulled out and my leg and they left me with nine holes and stitches all over the place which is very painfull, Been sat around not doing much. I went out in my car and wrote it off on Monday :scare: whilst i had the wife in the car so i am waiting for the insurance company to sort it out. My eldest boy is going on a school trip next year which is costing me £1750 for 2 weeks in Africa and the youngest is going skiing with the school which is costin just under £1000 :scare: I cannot cope with it any more :angry::angry:

Pimm, i did the same thing 3 weeks ago with my runaround :doh:. I had only just mot'd and taxed it as well for another year :bang: It was extremely annoying but you just have to put it behind you. I was lucky i sold the zed, so i was in a position to buy another car, otherwise i would have been well buggered to put it mildly. Although, the money i spent on the replacement was earmarked for my Zed fund, so thats put the new zed on hold for a bit longer :surrender:

I didn't realise you two guys had done that to your cars! Think a few of us could do with a boost at the moment! Anyway, like i said before - when my lottery win comes up I'll remember you all! :thumbs:

All cheques made payable to Mr Pimm please :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's another day :D

I've been to bodrum, my hotel was in Bitez (about 5 miles away), i had a really good time actually weather was really good and was very relaxing. The locals can be a bit pushy but i think they have changed the laws now so if they get caught harassing people they get their licence taken away.

You will have a good time though :thumbs:

R

well... i went to prison in turkey!! haha

Mamaris i went with the boys when I was 18.

It was our fault tho... well not mine... :thumbdown:

fake money... long story.. never go back...!!! all you have a kebab all the time... I havent had one for 3 years now thats how sick of it i was!

Nevermind... you will have an awesome time... i did enjoy it... got drunk everynight!! russia girls.... :teeth: