Finally got my brakes replaced... thanks CS!

marzman

Hey all,

Im in love with my zed again now that it has got brakes that work!!

I knackered them on the May wales run... about 45 of you passed me just after lunch while i was stopped at the side of the road, and not one of you stopped... thanks guys :byebye: ...i caught you all back up though, i just had to drive slowly. :dry:

Anyway after that i got in touch with CS about replacement disks for my non-brembo's, but then changed my mind as i bought another car that month for drifting, so i was skint - then the following month the front disks ended up being out of stock with EBC :rant:

...Long story short, i got the rear disks off CS and they were fitted in early august, but my braking was still terrible... almost non-existant. I've had to drive so slowly for the last 6 weeks or so... and the EBC fronts were still unavailable, so i bit the bullet on wednesday and bought the DBA 4000 grooved disks @ mucho £££ and they arrived the next day B) - CS - thanks as always :thumbs:

So i took them down to the garage today and rather than leave them to do it, i asked them to show me what to do, so i watched them do the left front, and then i did the right front on my own :teeth: First time i've ever done anything on my brakes.

To top it all off, total cost? Hows about 20quid! Bargain, even though i did half the work myself :lol:

So as i said, im in love again... i came home and gave her a bath, and a nice blast round town.

My pads are on the low side and I am not sure if I need to change just the pads or disc's aswell :wacko: but time will tell.

Sounds like you have a proper setup now :thumbs: happy day's then :D

Thats no way to talk about your misses :lol:

So as i said, im in love again... i came home and gave her a bath, and a nice blast round town.