Re: NSFF(not safe for females) NSFW!!!

SunGodRA

I fail to see how one about Anal sex is appropriate yet mines wasn't :dry:.

I posted a warning appologizing if it wasn't to some peoples taste(pardon the pun)

I dont force anyone to watch it and im quite disappointed in it being deleted. It was only a bit of humour that was supposed to be taken lightly.

Paul

I posted a warning appologizing if it wasn't to some peoples taste(pardon the pun)

I dont force anyone to watch it and im quite disappointed in it being deleted. It was only a bit of humour that was supposed to be taken lightly.

Paul

Sorry your disappointed :)

Paul

Sorry your disappointed :)

mate its a family forum access to anyone, there really is a line and a warning just wont do for the worst stuff. i believe in the fun side too but your best bet is to open it up to people asking you via pm's for something more risky :):thumbs:

Paul

If its any consolation Paul - I found it funny, but I know some female members on this forum that would take offence

Can anyone who seen the video explain why that is inappropriate yet 3 videos posted earlier were not?

Paul

Not going to argue with you but the anal sex one as been deleted too. Any similar ones will be treated in the same way. :)

If you want to point out the others that you think are unsuitable I will delete them too. We rely on members to bring our attention to things on here. We have other things to do and on a busy forum its not easy to read every post.

It was not the sort of thing that will be accepted on here. As Husky says, its a family forum.

If you want to point out the others that you think are unsuitable I will delete them too. We rely on members to bring our attention to things on here. We have other things to do and on a busy forum its not easy to read every post.

It was not the sort of thing that will be accepted on here. As Husky says, its a family forum.

I agree in part - but to belong to this forum, you need to own a Zed or be a prospective buyer, so members are over 18 anyway?? - so saying this is a family forum (i.e. children on here???) is perhaps an exaggeration.

That being said, I agree with admin with regards to the post, even though I thought it was funny ;)

I agree in part - but to belong to this forum, you need to own a Zed or be a prospective buyer, so members are over 18 anyway?? - so saying this is a family forum (i.e. children on here???) is perhaps an exaggeration.

That being said, I agree with admin with regards to the post, even though I thought it was funny ;)

My son looks at this website for one, so i disagree :)

that's a fair comment

that's a fair comment

I must admit - if I let my 10 year old son access to the site, there would be a lot of content (particularly off-topic/jokes section) that i wouldn't want him to see

that's a fair comment

I must admit - if I let my 10 year old son access to the site, there would be a lot of content (particularly off-topic/jokes section) that i wouldn't want him to see

Not much i can do about it. One its an open forum plus he does not live with me ;) Hes now 14 but as been looking at the forum for years. There are no age restrictions on this forum so it is and can be a problem. :)

But there is enough dodgy content on the forum if you want it, we just dont want this place to be a source of it.

Its always a difficult call so we do try to be fair on it but at some stage something has to be moved. The majority of the posts are posted because they are funny but we are aware that a lot of the kids of owners are also very keen on the cars and log on to see the pics on here.

I did watch it and did laugh, its just about what is allowed to be posted in terms of causing possible offense and embarrassment to owners families. :)

Its always a difficult call so we do try to be fair on it but at some stage something has to be moved. The majority of the posts are posted because they are funny but we are aware that a lot of the kids of owners are also very keen on the cars and log on to see the pics on here.

I did watch it and did laugh, its just about what is allowed to be posted in terms of causing possible offense and embarrassment to owners families. :)

from an admin perspective, this seems a nightmare to police posts - cant think of an easy solution, short of a 'login only' policy (rather than public access) together with a disclaimer policy - or perhaps members should just use common sense when posting ;)