Inphase Audio

edgeydt50

Been looking recently and sorting out the rest of my audio and have heard/read really good things about inphase audio, it gets better when i look at their website and see that their demo car is a zed, which i think looks fantastic. Does any body had any of this gear fitted?

Currently im looking at .....wallpaperA1024x768.jpg ha ha only joking im looking at the difference in both the xtc and pro range. Any feed back would be great.

Also just have a browse at their site for some nice pics

http://www.inphaseaudio.co.uk/

Chris

Been looking recently and sorting out the rest of my audio and have heard/read really good things about inphase audio, it gets better when i look at their website and see that their demo car is a zed, which i think looks fantastic. Does any body had any of this gear fitted?

Currently im looking at .....wallpaperA1024x768.jpg ha ha only joking im looking at the difference in both the xtc and pro range. Any feed back would be great.

Also just have a browse at their site for some nice pics

http://www.inphaseaudio.co.uk/

Chris

Are you being serious mate you have heard good things about In phase? Dont buy them much better stuff for the price. No doubt you will be buying it from CAC (caraudiocentre). Trust me both companies are pretty bad just check on TA.

like i said, try rainbow speakers, they do something for everyone, heard them on a mates car and the quality is outstanding

Rainbows are good but speakers depend on you more than anything. Dont order off CAC as they have a really bad rep, stick to CAD or CAS. Some people like warmer sound some people like sharper more defined sound. So listen to them before you buy if possible or read up like mad. Also are you amping them or running of the h/u?

That little toes looks odd, but possibly due to the position of the foot and leg...

trust you to point out something random :lol:

That's not random, she's a witch - burn her ! act09.gif

she could put me under her spell anytime :lol:

sorry mrs biscuit, only joking, if shes a 9 out of 10 then mrs biscuit is a 18 out of 10 ;)