JML GS27 Scratch Remover

narcotix

Not sure if anyone else has used this product before ... I was very sceptical about this product after watching the video below:

http://www.jmldirect.com/product.asp?pf ... rrency=GBP

I didn't believe anything would be that good ... but thought it was worth a try for a tenner ... so picked some up from Wilko's ...

After trying it out on a few scratches I gotta say I was impressed with the results ... It's defintely not as good as they make out in the video but it defintely got rid of a few scratches that I've been unable to T-Cut out ...

I'm not sure if the effect is permanent or just last a few washes ... but either way my car is defintely looking better for using it ...

thought this was going to turn into an old Woolies advert for a minute!

You will be trying Cillit Bang on the discs next! :p:lol:

If your needed to paint or clean calipers (not brembo or fancy painted ones) cilit bang is great

BANG - and the dirt is gone! :lol:

Yeah BANG!! - and 'oh sh** my discs have dissolved!! ' Alex - help!!! :lol::bangin:

Yeah BANG!! - and 'oh sh** my discs have dissolved!! ' Alex - help!!! :lol::bangin:

oh Stan ROFL :lol:

I nearly used Mr Muscle on the alloys at the weekend 'cos I've got Bilberry mae up in an old mister muscle bottle - always check have right one :doh:

:headhurt::headhurt: Nooo nooo nooo Wonder Wheels is king just dont leave it on for longer than a minute if you value the laquer on the wheels! :lol:

I nearly used Mr Muscle on the alloys at the weekend 'cos I've got Bilberry mae up in an old mister muscle bottle - always check have right one :doh:

:headhurt::headhurt: Nooo nooo nooo Wonder Wheels is king just dont leave it on for longer than a minute if you value the laquer on the wheels! :lol:

S'ok diluted it about 10:1 - followed Stew's instructions to letter - lovely shiny Rays.

Noooo, wonder wheels is just slightly diluted brick acid :doh: Try to use non acidic ones like bilberry etc

The jml scratch remover is likely to be a silicone based product just filling the in perfections giving them a wet look so there not so obvious. If you want to really remove them you will need to "cut" them out as such, I use "Farecla G10" finishing compund either by hand or with a machine. Then finish with a silicone based product for that extra gloss look