Noisy Drive train ! ?

Vale

Hi all,

I just got myself a Zed and i am absolutley chuffed to bits with it, it is awesome lol

I did mention in another thread that my only concern was it has what i think is a noisy drive train,

When i am sat ticking over there is a definate dry/whuring noise that dissapears when i depress the clutch ! I have been told that zeds can be noisy around this part of the car but is there any reason why ?

Car drives lovely and the clutch has loads of bite, sound to me like a dry release baring but i could be wrong.

I checked some more posts but cant really pin point any answers.. if any !?

Thanks for reading,

Vale.

Hahahaha your joking right !? lol i guess not.

I spent £1500 more then our lass wanted me too so at this stage a zorst and pop charger is a BIG NOOooooooooo :lol:

Jeezzzzz i dont know how to brake it to her i want to change the ariel for a stubby :p

Hahahaha your joking right !? lol i guess not.

I spent £1500 more then our lass wanted me too so at this stage a zorst and pop charger is a BIG NOOooooooooo :lol:

Jeezzzzz i dont know how to brake it to her i want to change the ariel for a stubby :p

just remember all mods only cost £30 ;)

"Loud new exhaust? What loud exhaust?.....might just be a hole in it" ;) That's worked in the past!

I have a lumpy idle mate, so did the one I test drove....just a natural part of the car. I am hoping that it goes away when I eventually upgrade clutch and flywheel. I think I read that it was a rattling clutch bearing somewhere? :bounce:

"Loud new exhaust? What loud exhaust?.....might just be a hole in it" ;) That's worked in the past!

I have a lumpy idle mate, so did the one I test drove....just a natural part of the car. I am hoping that it goes away when I eventually upgrade clutch and flywheel. I think I read that it was a rattling clutch bearing somewhere? :bounce:

Or on the flips side - "whats that blowing noise? Oh no I think I need a new exhaust otherwise it will fail the MOT" :teeth:

Lumpy idle is usually because A/C is turned off. Turn it on and it will idle nicely. Lightweight flywheel will do nothing for idle, trust me ;)