Hi from Carrickfergus

tools99

Thanks guys Yeh I returned about 25 mins later and you'd all buggered off! LOL! I was ragin I missed the cruise but next time I'll be there.

I feel a wee bit shyte at the fact that I haven't put any blood sweat and tears into building this car up from standard like you all have but trust me I have spend LOTS of money on other cars in my life in the past mainly in OZ so to buy one that has been fiddled up already is quite a nice change for me however nowing me I will keep throwing money at it to make it even better, BTW for those that I was discussing my Apline Sat nav (NVE-N099P) with yesterday you'll be glad to know that I did get it working today, The Japanese facia plate that I popped out quite easliy was hiding a power button LOL! AND it's touch screen hence the button plate isnt even connected it is litterely filling a hole, Found the remote too just incase I cant bother to reach out and enter a destination. BTW it is all in English and working perfectly NIIICE!!!

BTW can anyone recommend someone to trim my centre console? I saw a few of you guys had it done yesterday and I thought it looked sweeet!

Cheers.

pics are coming..... :wacko:

Thanks guys Yeh I returned about 25 mins later and you'd all buggered off! LOL! I was ragin I missed the cruise but next time I'll be there.

I feel a wee bit shyte at the fact that I haven't put any blood sweat and tears into building this car up from standard like you all have but trust me I have spend LOTS of money on other cars in my life in the past mainly in OZ so to buy one that has been fiddled up already is quite a nice change for me however nowing me I will keep throwing money at it to make it even better, BTW for those that I was discussing my Apline Sat nav (NVE-N099P) with yesterday you'll be glad to know that I did get it working today, The Japanese facia plate that I popped out quite easliy was hiding a power button LOL! AND it's touch screen hence the button plate isnt even connected it is litterely filling a hole, Found the remote too just incase I cant bother to reach out and enter a destination. BTW it is all in English and working perfectly NIIICE!!!

BTW can anyone recommend someone to trim my centre console? I saw a few of you guys had it done yesterday and I thought it looked sweeet!

Cheers.

pics are coming..... :wacko:

:dance:

you should have tried and :drive1 after us! :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...