Derren Brown - stuck in chair

SunGodRA

The whole thing about him saying the stuff about sticking just before the "film" is usually what hypnotists say before they put you under.

Well, I happened to catch a hypnotists act on hols and it sounded very similar, and even then, the hypnotist said, if there is the tiniest doubt in your mind that it won't work, then it just won't work.

i got hynotised on holiday, or at least kinda.

It never worked but i didn't have the neck so say it didn't. soooooooo. . . i decided to use it to my advantage, act dumb and have a laugh. :hypocrite:

One part was the traditional x-ray specs thing. i looked round the room with my x-ray specs and looked for my mate who has a bad habbit of attempting to show people up all the time and mock them.

found him, leaned forward, squinted, started laughing and pointed at his crotch whilst making i tiny sign with my othe pinky :yahoo:

he was well impressed :boxing:

It never worked but i didn't have the neck so say it didn't. soooooooo. . . i decided to use it to my advantage, act dumb and have a laugh. :hypocrite:

One part was the traditional x-ray specs thing. i looked round the room with my x-ray specs and looked for my mate who has a bad habbit of attempting to show people up all the time and mock them.

found him, leaned forward, squinted, started laughing and pointed at his crotch whilst making i tiny sign with my othe pinky :yahoo:

:lol:

Maybe you were hypnotised, cos they say you only do what you want to do anyway?

Maybe you were hypnotised, cos they say you only do what you want to do anyway?

possibly but the other part of the "Act" was an emotions game. as in he decribes a scene and we act to it.

hypno guy:

"You'r in a hospital room, there is Lassie, who will never see the little boy again.

In the other bed in ET, he will never go home"

He was expecting us to cry bla bla bla, me on the other hand. . . i was fighting back the laughter. very very difficult :lol:

never watched any of it, could think of better things to do with my time :lol:

Go on, list 10 things, bet you can't :lol:

1. go to bed with my wife

2. play with car bits in the garage

3. Browse the forum

4. play on the xbox

5. play on the Wii

6. watch a DVD

7. have a shower

8. wash my hair

9. sleep

10. read a book

is that an alright list for you ;)

never watched any of it, could think of better things to do with my time :lol:

Go on, list 10 things, bet you can't :lol:

1. go to bed with my wife

2. play with car bits in the garage

3. Browse the forum

4. play on the xbox

5. play on the Wii

6. watch a DVD

7. have a shower

8. wash my hair

9. sleep

10. read a book

is that an alright list for you ;)

Touche, what about another 10 then. . . :lol:

here you go to follow on from previous list :p

11. go out in Zed

12. browse modifying bits on the web

13.watch something else

14. go to pub

15. walk the dog

16. play on the PS3

17. Cook

18. do the ironing

19. walk the cat

20. watch paint dry

:lol::lol:

(in no particular order)

surprised you missed out number 11 in your list biscuit

i think he is ok.

i remember watching the russain roulette one he did a few years ago which was quite good i think his more recent stuff has just benn a bit crap i never seen the lottery one or the stuck in chair but imho if the stuff he did was real he wouldnt do it on the tele all the time as cameras are clever things now.

but thats just my opinion everyone to there own etc.

i think he is ok.

i remember watching the russain roulette one he did a few years ago which was quite good i think his more recent stuff has just benn a bit crap i never seen the lottery one or the stuck in chair but imho if the stuff he did was real he wouldnt do it on the tele all the time as cameras are clever things now.

but thats just my opinion everyone to there own etc.

i only watched the roulette one just to see if he got it wrong :lol: