Oooh they dont make em like this anymore -

stanski

Crikey

didnt know any of those were still about. i remember there being a turbo 2 litre version which in its day was quite a car. LOL

As a first car for a studenty type it would make perfect sense or as a little family run around. It looks to be in top condition and has had a proper valet as well.

A good buy for someone i guess!!

Ming the considered

the japanese version of this bluebird was my first car. 200 SGL. superb machine some 20 years ago. I know I am getting old :lol:

if I remember correctly the bluebird was the first japanese car (if not the world) to get 150 BHP from N/A 2 litre engine. someone correct me if I am wrong on that

Crikey

didnt know any of those were still about. i remember there being a turbo 2 litre version which in its day was quite a car. LOL

As a first car for a studenty type it would make perfect sense or as a little family run around. It looks to be in top condition and has had a proper valet as well.

A good buy for someone i guess!!

Ming the considered

If I did'nt alredy have a van as well as the Zed , the Beetle and the Wolseley I would buy that use it as the long distance cruiser to work and pile on the miles ...parts though may be an issue! :surrender:

My lad has just blown up his Corsa :scare: though through sheer neglect and if it was a little closer I would treat him. I just know he would not initially appreciate it but after 6 months of faultless driving he would love it!!

Ming the mischevious

Just go to car and classic website mate plenty of cheap robust cars there that are on for peanuts but these 80's bangers are best to buy from Autotrader for the price of a Mars bar! :D