mario - live

neo

good man :yahoo:

only consoles i've got left is a original ps (still boxed,no games), dreamcast and a few games (still boxed), gameboy advance with one of the mario games (forgot which and both boxed) and me xbox again still got the box :)

have owned nearly all the consoles launched in uk the at one time or another, first one was the sega master system, showing me age now :blush:

Still have

Megadrive, PS1, PS2, PSP, GBA, DS, GameCube, XBOX and 360

Will be getting PS3 and Wii

My name is Barry and I'm a technoholic :blush:

Go on whats Wii?

Pronounced Wee (yes really) it's the next gen Nintendo console http://wii.nintendo.com/home.html

bloody hell,,, they out yet here?

Talk of November launch, just before Xmas and PS3 launch

Still have

Megadrive, PS1, PS2, PSP, GBA, DS, GameCube, XBOX and 360

Will be getting PS3 and Wii

My name is Barry and I'm a technoholic :blush:

Go on whats Wii?

Pronounced Wee (yes really) it's the next gen Nintendo console http://wii.nintendo.com/home.html

bloody hell,,, they out yet here?

Talk of November launch, just before Xmas and PS3 launch

pushing over 3 ton I'd expect :thumbdown:

ATARI LYNX :teeth: Forgot that one :teeth:

This is quite painful to admit now but I was a massive gamer in my teens. I appeared on Gamesmaster (with Dexter Fletcher and Dominic Diamond) 4 times and Games World on sky one. I've got a Golden Joystick in my spare room gathering dust :blush:

I've had, at some point, all of the consoles named in previous posts and more. Does anyone remember the Neo Geo or the 3DO?

PS I'm a demon on Mario Kart on the SNES and am virtually unbeatable ;)

ATARI LYNX :teeth: Forgot that one :teeth:

This is quite painful to admit now but I was a massive gamer in my teens. I appeared on Gamesmaster (with Dexter Fletcher and Dominic Diamond) 4 times and Games World on sky one. I've got a Golden Joystick in my spare room gathering dust :blush:

I've had, at some point, all of the consoles named in previous posts and more. Does anyone remember the Neo Geo or the 3DO?

PS I'm a demon on Mario Kart on the SNES and am virtually unbeatable ;)

A Golden joystick :clap::ninja:

neo geo - with the huge cartridges costing about £150+ but THEY were the arcade boards after all b4 they launched the cd verison :)

3do - made by several companies such as panasonic, didn't really take off but claimed to have the best version of need for speed and road rash ever :)

ah yes the good'ole speccy a huge 48k and a dead flesh keyboard :yahoo: think i'll get me nerd coat now................

neo geo - with the huge cartridges costing about £150+ but THEY were the arcade boards after all b4 they launched the cd verison :)

3do - made by several companies such as panasonic, didn't really take off but claimed to have the best version of need for speed and road rash ever :)

ah yes the good'ole speccy a huge 48k and a dead flesh keyboard :yahoo: think i'll get me nerd coat now................

What about the Jaguar 64? Rembember that :scare:

oh yes, a few years back i could have got about 20 consoles for £20 each all with a couple of games and all boxed :dry:

do you remember the CD add-on that looked like a toilet seat :teeth: