My Z's going to be 5 and needs a service........

neo

can't believe it but my Z is going to be 5 this november 26th, longest i've ever owned a car :blush:

so it'll be due for a service which going by the book is a P1, is there anything else that needs doing at the same time if so what, almost sure there's something major needs changing but can't remember what :lol: ????

(did a search but didn't seem to come up with much :( )

Neo, don't know if they use the same batteries in your cars in the UK as they seem to in the US and down under, but in a thread that was on the US forums and most of us in Kiwiland, most change their battery/or it just dies at about 5 years, so might be a smart move so not to get stranded. Changed my Zeds battery at 4 years 5 months I think, but then I drive with my headlights on all the time, so drain the battery slightly more.

5 years is impressive - surely that's got to be close to being the best record on here!?

I think Bronzee's is the oldest, then it could be mine :teeth:

Maybe. 5 years, 5 months, since I purchased the Zeddy new. :thumbs:

Neo, don't know if they use the same batteries in your cars in the UK as they seem to in the US and down under, but in a thread that was on the US forums and most of us in Kiwiland, most change their battery/or it just dies at about 5 years, so might be a smart move so not to get stranded. Changed my Zeds battery at 4 years 5 months I think, but then I drive with my headlights on all the time, so drain the battery slightly more.

5 years is impressive - surely that's got to be close to being the best record on here!?

I think Bronzee's is the oldest, then it could be mine :teeth:

Maybe. 5 years, 5 months, since I purchased the Zeddy new. :thumbs:

5 years & 13 days and still enjoying every moment :yahoo::yahoo: