5. Cookiemonster

6. Tonser

7. shieldsie

8. Spaceman

9. Nrenz123

10. SunGodRA

11. chrisjones6699

12. N!ck-z

Can pay whenever, just PM me details, in no rush either. Will look B) with a newly polished plenum (my project for this weekend hopefully!)

2. Bladesgrant

3. Vik54

4. JT1703

5. Cookiemonster

6. Tonser

7. shieldsie

8. Spaceman

9. Nrenz123

10. SunGodRA

11. chrisjones6699

12. N!ck-z

Can pay whenever, just PM me details, in no rush either. Will look B) with a newly polished plenum (my project for this weekend hopefully!)

Alessandro has to pull out, SORRY

After a 14 hours shift I got home tonight to find out that I didn't pay the council tax on time for the last month and now I have to pay the full ammount in once which will leave me short of money for the next month. :rant:

My apologies to carbon Coops but at least even with me pulling out the price wont change.

:byebye: Alex :byebye:

Bad times, if you have seen the thread about Tech Carbon then this is now probably a no go!!! I could speak with Scott about seeing whether we could just transfer the group buy across to him and see what price he could do it for if people are still interested? :thumbs:

Hi, bad news about Jamie(tech carbon) it's been an on going problem on celica club for a long time now,

The problem with this buy is that tech enticed everyone with his low prices and got all your money then never delivered, I'll do my best to get the best price I can so everyone here doesn't lose out because of a bad trader, Ill either pop in today or Wednesday and get a price and if your all happy I'll get on with it straight away

that's obviously if carbon coops isn't trying to find another supplier and still wants to go ahead with his plans

Count me out of this if it does end up going ahead with another supplier please. Obviously with the situation it shouldnt make too much of a difference to anyone, but if it does, then my appologies

2. Bladesgrant

3. Vik54

4. JT1703

5. Cookiemonster

6. Tonser

7. shieldsie

8. Spaceman

9. Nrenz123

10. SunGodRA

11. chrisjones6699

I can't imagine it will get sorted mate, he's in court today facing charges of fraud, he's been on the run for 4 years with 6 warrants of arrest to his name, he's pleaded guilty So looks like he will go down, I've just been reading it all on celica club,