JDM spec front brake setup

nikbiomed

Yep this might sound like a stupid request, as I want to downgrade from my 8pot Ksport setup for the cheepo japanese standard setup. Reason = I want to sell the car but no one is willing to pay the price I am asking so am prepared to drop the price but want take off the K sport setup for my next car. So has anyone got a set of these please? I don't particularly want anything special, or to pay too much (then does'nt anyone these days), just a used/second hand set that are in good nick. I need calipers with pads, discs, possibly brakelines too.

Let me know what you have by PM please as I do not get on this forum very often and PM's at least get to my AOL Email account.

You interested in a part x on the k-sports? I take it yours is a JDM car?

Yep mine is a JDM Roadster and I am finding it hard to sell it at the mo, even though its stupid cheep now. Offers I have been getting are around 1K off what I want and thought that most people enquiring are not that interested in the modded brakes so I will remove them, drop the price and then put them on my next Supra. Make sense!!!!!! not sure it does to me but heh ho...