19 x 8.5 Firenze Wheels, Matt Black Stainless Lip

ledzed

Very nice. Did you get these off Andy @ Kudos on here? I saw one he had on his display stand on Saturday and they looked very smart :thumbs:

No, got them on fleabay. Sold as used but to be honest they are like new.Got tyres locally and spacers from CS on here.

nice choice pal, but be warned the fake bolt heads around the wheel carode very easily!!!! especially in winter with the salt! trust me i have a set and they got buggerd last winter!!!! :angry::bang:

If my rays don't sell i'll use them over winter,although i'll grease them up if i haven't.

nice choice pal, but be warned the fake bolt heads around the wheel carode very easily!!!! especially in winter with the salt! trust me i have a set and they got buggerd last winter!!!! :angry::bang:

I have never heard of this before. What wheel cleaner do you use?

• 3 months later...
glad urs are ok buddy, got mine refurbed last month with some custom work aswell! had the studs removed and smoothed out, the centres painted matte black again and the lip painted kuro black to match the car ;)

Hi bud, sounds B) , post a piccy when you can.