Fitted my plenum, HAPPY !!

Pimm

I fitted my plenum all by myself, not bad considering i work in a food shop :lol: I got to be honest i have never done anything like this before but to be fair i took my time and it was not that bad at all :thumbs:

I also fitted the lower plenum thermal gasket on advice from Gaz but i did snap one bolt that fits on the lower plenum as i got a little happy with the torque wrench :scare: The little bit came out fine and i picked another bolt up from Nissan the next day. Put everything back and went for a spin.

Like others have said midrange seems a tiny better and again smoother through the whole rev range. The most noticable difference is the sucking in of more air/noise which is great for the pop charger :yahoo:

Just thought i would share another mod of mine.

So were the bolts that I sent you no good then ? :surrender:

Alex.

Hi Alex, Never received nothing, thought you had forgot so i went to Nissan because i needed the car this weekend.

2 bolts sent off same day to the address that you provided mate. :dry:

So were the bolts that I sent you no good then ? :surrender:

Alex.

Hi Alex, Never received nothing, thought you had forgot so i went to Nissan because i needed the car this weekend.

2 bolts sent off same day to the address that you provided mate. :dry:

Hi Alex, they arrived today mate 2 of them thankyou so much. Bloody post is rubbish around here.

Thankyou :thumbs: