Kilometers speed dial [Wanted]

nothingz

Hi,

I am planning to export for my UK spec car, and I think some of you who own an import had a KM->Miles conversion.

I wonder if anyone of you still have the dial face, Kilometers reading, black

suitable for my 57 facelift?

will do paypal.

Thx

:thumbs:

What about the one tripple guage/dial that reads speed too. Mine reads in KMH so yours must read MPH, surely this needs changing aswell. I am very new to the 350Z though so could be wrong. I was after changing mine until I decided to sell the car instead.

What about the one tripple guage/dial that reads speed too. Mine reads in KMH so yours must read MPH, surely this needs changing aswell. I am very new to the 350Z though so could be wrong. I was after changing mine until I decided to sell the car instead.

Yes mine triple gauges reads in MPH, I wonder if it just a straight replacement with a KM?

and also if I replacement the whole speed dial set (including rev & speed, and the Mileage display), what will affect to mileage display? does that also converts the existing car mileage to KM??

thx for reply

Yes mine triple gauges reads in MPH, I wonder if it just a straight replacement with a KM?

and also if I replacement the whole speed dial set (including rev & speed, and the Mileage display), what will affect to mileage display? does that also converts the existing car mileage to KM??

thx for reply

Me and GT4Zed did an interior swap on Tuesday night and our pods didnt work in the other cars. It just came up with 3 lines.

Me and GT4Zed did an interior swap on Tuesday night and our pods didnt work in the other cars. It just came up with 3 lines.

Thats interesting I was gonna buy a UK dial setup on ere so I could have the MPH instead, but it seems then that this will not work!!!! Must say that that pod does quite a lot, ie Fuel used, rev shift light adj etc etc and the fuel usage one is in km/l which must be transmitted via a computer somewhere. That being the case I cannot see how the UK ones will actually work in a JDM car. Can anyone clarify before I spend £150 on the UK pods?

Thats interesting I was gonna buy a UK dial setup on ere so I could have the MPH instead, but it seems then that this will not work!!!! Must say that that pod does quite a lot, ie Fuel used, rev shift light adj etc etc and the fuel usage one is in km/l which must be transmitted via a computer somewhere. That being the case I cannot see how the UK ones will actually work in a JDM car. Can anyone clarify before I spend £150 on the UK pods?

Not sure why they don't work mate but it literally just showed 3 lines. You couldn't even change between the speed/rev limit ect.

It may be the converter chip throwing the signal off but without messing around with it I have no idea. plus if you were to remove the converter the pods may work but the big face dials would be off.

I'm sure that I read it can be done though, maybe do a search and you'll find something. Sorry I can't be of more help anyway :)

Not sure why they don't work mate but it literally just showed 3 lines. You couldn't even change between the speed/rev limit ect.

It may be the converter chip throwing the signal off but without messing around with it I have no idea. plus if you were to remove the converter the pods may work but the big face dials would be off.

I'm sure that I read it can be done though, maybe do a search and you'll find something. Sorry I can't be of more help anyway :)

I am very gratefull for the info bud, you could of saved me quite a lot of money and a lot of hassel. I think I will just leave them alone and just forget it reads in Kmh when its actually showing the correct MPH. At least the speed is correct which is the main thing me thinks.

Thanx again