Sad News (Pets)

Beavis

Sorry Dave...

My Dog died last year at 15 years old... we originally had his mum, and then she had pups. We kept Jack, and gave his brother Ug (for ugly) to my Auntie...

15 years later, they both Died on the same day! Jack was put to sleep, and Ug had a stroke later that day. Freaky, but comforting :cry:

Sorry to hear this, Unfortunately our 13yr old Golden retriever is going to be put down tomorow :byebye: Same reasons as hes not eating etc had a really bad illness last year but made a recovery but in the vet notes it seems he was only to last aother year or to and he's basically starving himself to death. Doesnt make it any easier though.

sorry to hear this. I found that when I took my last dog to be out down, I took his bed. So he was used to something familiar in a strange place. Be prepared not get the bed back though as it will get messed.

It was done at home so he was in comfortable surroundings, and my mum was holding him as it was done so couldnt have been better for him given the circumstances.